View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Dis-information.

It's either you didn't read any of my posts on that thread, or you just cut and paste articles to tarnish the truth!

Whatever the case is, here is a brief answer to your claims:

1- The "Weak Hadith" theory you mention is totally a different issue than my position which is:

-SUBMISSION has only ONE source of law, Quran.

-MUHAMMAD's mission was only to DELIVER Quran.

-ALL HIS SAYINGS false or true must be dealt with as we deal with history books, some are false dis-info. and some are truth. Whatever they are, they can't and don't constitute a LAW besides God's ONLY LAW, Quran.

Muhammad himself is quoted in Quran saying that he is not to use anything other than Quran as a source of law.

[6:114] Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

[6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "GOD's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside GOD." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

----------------------------

The Satanic books of Hadith & Sunna are ideologically flawed, because God wouldn't send a book and tell the postman to deliver another book along with it! why the confusion?!
Also Quran has no contradictions, no nonsense. while Hadith books are FULL of contradictions and totally goes againt the Quranic teachings.

Now here is a challenge for you if you are that knowledgeable, can you point out any contradictions in Quran? The criterea for a divine book is "No contradictions".

[4:82] Why do they not study the Quran carefully? If it were from other than GOD, they would have found in it numerous contradictions.

---------------------------

However the ultimate proof of devine authorship is the message itself, if you can't see the TRUTH in it, no body can show it to you!

The messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa was sent in 70s and 80s to PURIFY once and forall God's religion. The miracle of 19 was revealed through him. God equipped Quran (the final testament) with a built in, incontrovertible mathematical proof of authenticity, that will prove to anybody that it is the only book on earth with this phenomena intact. 19 proves the authenticity of Quran word by word to reassure the hearts of the believers, the Christians and the Jewish that it is indeed the final testament.

The corrupt muslims have refused to accept this miracle because it obviously rejects Hadith (a non-proven book) as not from God. They finally killed the messenger in 1990!

Here is an introduction to the miracle of 19.

From appendix 1 (Authorized english translation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa):

THE SIMPLE FACTS

Like the Quran itself, the Quran's mathematical coding ranges from the very simple, to the very complex. The Simple Facts are those observations that can be ascertained without using any tools. The complex facts require the assistance of a calculator or a computer. The following facts do not require any tools to be verified, but please remember they all refer to the original Arabic text:

1. The first verse (1:1),known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters.
(This verse begins all the chapters except one, it says: In the name of God, The Gracious, The Merciful)

2. The Quran consists of 114 suras(Chapters), which is ..............19 x 6.
3. The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or ....19 x 334. [6234 numbered verses & 112 un-numbered verses (Basmalahs) 6234+112 = 6346] Note that 6+3+4+6 =.......19.
8. The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......19 words.
9. This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters .19 x 4.
10. Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of .......................19 verses.
11. This first chronological sura is placed atop the last ..19 suras.
12. Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals .19 x 16.
13. The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of ............19 words.
14. The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of ................19 letters.
19. The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534. Rashad Khalifa

For more info. http://www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html
Or find appendix 1 of the authorized english translation by Rashad Khalifa

The discovery of this miracle in Quran paves the way for the establishment of God's kingdom on earth, The USN, whether the wicked satanists who think they rule the world like it or not, God's will will be done, and the prophecy in Quran says that all the exsisting religions will fade out gradually and Submission will prevail on earth.

[9:33] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...