View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Zündel SHOW Trial, Mannheim 2005

In my opinion, the question of Sayanim is key in this discussion because it could be <a href="http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1999/zg9907/990723.html">any person who is 100% Jewish, not necessarily an Israeli citizen who lives abroad</a>.

Well, that really does not narrow it down, does it?

I heard a story recently concerning a family friend who said that she had a Mossad agent living in her flat for a couple of days, while this agent was on a mission!

If every Jewish person who has relatives in Israel is a possible Sayan operative, how can I tell a Sayan operative from an innocent, honest Jew?

"People make the mistake of thinking the Mossad is at a disadvantage by not having stations in obvious target countries. The United States, for example, has a station in Moscow and the Russians have stations in Washington and New York. But Israel doesn't have a station in Damascus. They don't understand that the Mossad regards the whole world outside Israel as a target, including Europe and the United States..."
("By Way of Deception" was published by the Toronto Stoddart Publishing Co. Ltd., in 1990. The excerpt above comes from page 87)