View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Default Re: Zündel SHOW Trial, Mannheim 2005

In my opinion, the question of Sayanim is key in this discussion because it could be <a href="">any person who is 100% Jewish, not necessarily an Israeli citizen who lives abroad</a>.

Well, that really does not narrow it down, does it?

I heard a story recently concerning a family friend who said that she had a Mossad agent living in her flat for a couple of days, while this agent was on a mission!

If every Jewish person who has relatives in Israel is a possible Sayan operative, how can I tell a Sayan operative from an innocent, honest Jew?

"People make the mistake of thinking the Mossad is at a disadvantage by not having stations in obvious target countries. The United States, for example, has a station in Moscow and the Russians have stations in Washington and New York. But Israel doesn't have a station in Damascus. They don't understand that the Mossad regards the whole world outside Israel as a target, including Europe and the United States..."
("By Way of Deception" was published by the Toronto Stoddart Publishing Co. Ltd., in 1990. The excerpt above comes from page 87)
Three things are sacred to me: first Truth, and then, in its tracks, primordial prayer; Then virtue–nobility of soul which, in God walks on the path of beauty. Frithjof Schuon