View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Their silly regalia and their stupid mumbo jumbo are likely two of the major reasons all their meetings are held in secret, Saturnino. :-D
They are not held in secret, they are conducted like any other meeting, where matters of business are discussed.

Try and sit it on any business meeting, they are all done behind closed doors.

As for the closed doors for ritual, the regalia, and the so called mumbo jumbo, it is all tradition, like most ceremonies carried out any where.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
The third being that they are traitorous bastards who are selling out their country and their people for a bowl of pottage, if that.
I am loyal to queen and country long before Freemasonry, and it is something I took an oath to do the first time I was in lodge.

You really should read all the comments made cause the you would know, and I wouldn't have to keep writing the same stuff over and over again.

The Oath you take regarding loyalties etc is the first one you take as an EA, in which you swear in this order

1) Your Faith
2) Your soveriegn, ie King, Queen, President etc
3) The Law of the Land
4) Your wife, family and dependants
5) Freemasonry.

And before you go on to say, "Yer but when your a 32nd"

If you break an oath it is hardly a good sign that you'll keep another one.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Probably, as children, their mothers had to tie a pork chop around their necks to get the dogs to play with them. Now they've finally found a niche.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not heard that one before.

We're childish and need to grow because we wear regalia, :-o

Last time I heard name calling like that was in a playground ages about 12.

Don't forget to do your homework babs! :-x