View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 03:22 AM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Bondi, I think just about everybody on this forum is aware that the hierarchy of the New World Order is the real and true enemy. Give me the opportunity with them in my sites and I would gladly and, without a moment's hesitation, take them all out and thereby solve the world's problems.
Go one then. If you know the heirarchy, you know who sits in the seats of power.

Go solve the worlds problems, but then what will you have to complain about?

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
No doubt they are aware that the majority of informed individuals would gladly do the same thing; therefore they use surrogates, much as the old Soviet Union did. Besides, they are few in number and couldn't directly do diddly without their surrogates.
Which is it that is the problem, the pawns or the kings. You need to make up your mind.

Is it the top of the food chain, or those who feed them.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Let me remind you that you are just as dead if taken out by a surrogate as you would be by one of these above mention cowards.
True dead is dead, regardless of cause.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
What are we supposed to do, refuse to protect ourselves from these surrogates, telling them that we will wait for a clear shot at the real culprits? I think not.
What you need to do is stop playing "pin the tail on the donkey" it's all very well pointing the finger at every group you know about, but if these groups are so power hungry and evil, by nature they do not want to share. So which group is the powerful one, which one hungers for supremecy most.

The Nazi regime incorporated racial groups to help tackle the jews and the coloured, but they were not going to share the power, they wished to rule.

By the same principle, if your theory of NWO is true, there will be only one, and not a collective.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
I am going to disagree with you, IGWT, about the bankers; the very fact that we can see them and know some of their faces and names tells me they are not at the top.
So you do not know who the NWO is then, would explain the feverent finger pointing, use a machine gun and one bullet will hit the target, you just never know which one from the chamber it was.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
If only all the surrogates could come together and realize who their real enemy is, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Do you think.

If your scenario is correct, and the surrogates stood together, they would become your NWO.

Always the victim, that is the character of the conspiracist.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
So, on we go, quote:

*Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bilderbergs, etc.*
As the saying goes, "infinite monkeys would type the entire works of shakespeare.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
All tools in the Dark Master's tool box, every one of them.
So who is, are, the Dark Masters. A simple acronym doesn't count as an answer.