View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:19 AM

Default Re: Yes, Bondi I do have a question

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Nice evasive answer, Bondi.
Which still leaves me no closer to identifying the ring and pin boys in my own community.
Where do you live? I'll find you a list.

Quote:
freeman wrote:Exactly my point.
Take note, fellow forum members. In true Masonic fashion, Bondi will answer none of your questions flat out.
What have I failed to answer, I've told you how to get the info you want.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
He will elude the real truth with vagaries, sophistries, and esoteric nonsense when necesary.
I have spoken no esoteric references, I have not been vague in any answer.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Evey query will be replied to with an effort to indoctrinate you with Freemasonic propaganda rather than to address the actual issue presented.
please provide me with an example. I have attempted to recruit, I haven't even tried to change your minds, just simply give you the answers you seek. Some aren't simply looking for answers that coincipe with what they think, some actually look at the whole picture and then make an educated decision.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Ask yourselves: Do any of you really feel you have learned anything in this exchange?
Depends if you have an open or closed mind. I do not see me resorting to childish name calling, slanderous comments. I have remained civil at all times, your reactions are unjustified and are merely because I question your opinion. You seem to only be happy with those who agree with you, could almost be classed Elitist.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Do you want to run right down to your local lodge and sign up for the whole program?
I started from the start my reasons for stopping here, I do not care if you dislike Freemasonry, as long as it is for truthful reasons.

Because you believe they are corrupt, we are all murderers is simple fantasy.