View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 06:36 AM

Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

You can relax and go back to fondling your Tubalcain pin.
I'm through with you. I think my point has been demonstrated.
I really wish you would give some consideration to your immortal soul, but every man has freewill when it comes to his own salvation.
I thank you Freemasons for helping me to find my own salvation; if you hadn't shown me what the devil really is, I never would have been inspired to find God.

Again you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let you statement be ‘Yes, yes’, or ‘No, no’: and anything beyond these is of evil.; (Matthew 5:33-37)

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath, but let your yes be yes and your no, no; so that you may not fall under judgment. (James 5:12)