View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:59 AM

Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I'm through with you. I think my point has been demonstrated.
You haven't made a point yet, just blown hot air. You haven't given one feasible view on Freemasonry, just spat slander (which I believe is a sin also)

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I really wish you would give some consideration to your immortal soul, but every man has freewill when it comes to his own salvation.
Freemasonry offers me no salvation, and my immortal soul is save in the hands of my creator, and he and only he will decide what happens to me when i depart this world.

Who are you to judge anyone, you are just a human like the rest of us.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I thank you Freemasons for helping me to find my own salvation; if you hadn't shown me what the devil really is, I never would have been inspired to find God.
I don't think you would know the devil if he bit you on the butt. The devil as you believe him to be is everywhere you find sin, and there is sin in your heart by your own faiths standards, only when you die you might be saved.

Quote:
freeman wrote: Again you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let you statement be ‘Yes, yes’, or ‘No, no’: and anything beyond these is of evil.; (Matthew 5:33-37)
Hope you don't get married then, or christianed, or be a childs godparents. You obvioulsy don't have a decent job and have had no need to sign a contract, you cannot be American, or if you are you do not pledge your allegiance to the flag, you obvioulsy cannot be a witness because you can't swear to tell the truth, and you can't take upon yourselve the Church Covenant, as all fall into the category of oath taking. Giving your word is taking an oath.

In His teaching in the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus stated: "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whoever does and teaches them [even the "least" commandments], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5:19).

Quote:
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything11 that is in heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water below. 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them
Hope you don't wear a crucifix, unless of course JC isn't in heaven.

Quote:
Remember the Sabbath day to set it apart as holy. 20:9 For six days you may labor and do all your work, 20:10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; on it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your male servant, or your female servant, or your cattle, or the resident foreigner who is in your gates.
Well thats every preacher in the world screwed then! They draw a wage for they do on a Sunday.

Quote:
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Your claims are against Freemasonry and therefore attributed to every member. You accuse all, and there bare false witness against me for a start. You claim to speak the truth, but you speak with a forked tongue.

Even your scriptures are abused to set forth mere mortals points.

You'd think you would show more respect to your sacred scriptures, rather than use them to peddle your slander.