View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

maybe you won't find a Mason with a higher rank than yours in your area, but then it doesn't mean that other "fraternities" and more "ranks" exist.
Not in Freemasonry there isn't. Anything that claims to be a more senior rank than me, is not Freemasonry, I can assure you of that.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The evidence from testimonies point to the fact that there could be even 90 degrees that go beyond Masonry.
That would be the Ancient & Primitive Rite of Freemasonry , and exclusively Christian Chivalric order, which is irregular Freemasonry. Most recent attempts to peddle this clandestine rite has been made by a chap of the name Rui, who is also to do with the Cabinda political party. NOT MASONIC and NOT FREEMASONRY, a wolve in sheeps clothing as it were.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
That's why it is so easy for a high priest of Satanism to get a 33rd degree. It really doesn't mean much to them.
Only in the Americas, like I said Freemasonry is global and Americas is the only place where it is so easy.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Masonry is way down in their scale. The fact is that degrees really mean nothing...it is power (including spiritual) that counts for them.
Then why the persecution of Freemasonry, this whole section is about the slanderous notion being batted about regarding Freemasonry, and now masonry is way down the list and not really of importance?

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi, you are the one going to a secret society and you call me a conspiracy nut ?
Can you answer me one question, Why do you class Freemasonry a secret society, what is it that you actually think is secret?