View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

In the short time I have been posting on CC, I have seen assholes like you come and go. Those jerks who take up space with their specious comments or ravings, who have nothing constructive to offer except their limited comic relief. You are not even funny.

When "Bondi" disappears, another nick will appear. Too bad no one has yet invented an insecticide for computers to get rid of pests like you.

It is my opinion that the best way to treat with agitators and interrupters like you is to ignore them and anything they post. To attempt to enter into a debate with those like you is, on it's face, a waste of time and good space because your intent is simply to be a pain in the ass.

Your intellect, or lack thereof, prevents you from even being good at that. Just a nuisance, much like cockroaches, but then that insults the lowly cockroach.

Pick this apart as much as you like, it will keep you out of the pool halls and off the streets. When your short attention span causes you to tire of that, take the razor blades your mother gave you and go play on the freeway.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Consider yourself ignored.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque