View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Zündel SHOW Trial, Mannheim 2005

My dear Draken, knowing what you do about our situation with illegal aliens here in the United States, were you careful not to fall off your chair laughing when you read this?

QUOTE:

“ICE is focused on protecting America and promoting public safety by ensuring that fugitive aliens are removed from the United States as expeditiously as possible,” said Deborah Achim, field officer director for Chicago’s detention and removal program. “We are restoring integrity to the immigration system by finding and removing individuals ordered deported by federal immigration judges.”

We can count our blessings on the below paragraph; it names his book and gives a short synopsis of it's contents. Notice, too, the numbers are down to "deaths of thousands of jews," The "millions" figure is being abandoned like the smelly stuff it is.

QUOTE:

Rudolf, a former chemist from Stuttgart and author of “Dissecting the Holocaust,” was sentenced by the German government to 14 months in prison for publishing a “scientific” report refuting the deaths of thousands of Jews in the gas chambers at Auschwitz. Rudolf tested bricks in the gas chambers for traces of Zyklon B, deadly cyanide used to kill Jews during the Holocaust. His report claimed that because he did not find evidence of Zyklon B on the sampled bricks it was unlikely that the mass gassings of Jews occurred at Auschwitz.

I have serious doubts about any notice being sent to Rudolf, like none was sent to Zundel. That is a very handy excuse that they have used to absurdity, as in the Randy Weaver case and others. Had he ever been sent such a notice, he would not have walked into the Chicago office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. He would have avoided them like the plague.

Being an honest man, he wanted to do things the proper and legal way. They use our very nature against us.

QUOTE:

Rudolf was ordered to present himself to the Chicago ICE office for deportation April 7, but he defied the order and remained in the U.S. as a fugitive alien. On Oct. 19 he appeared at the Chicago office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to apply for a green card based on his marriage to a U.S. citizen. A records check revealed his outstanding order of deportation and he was immediately taken into federal custody.

My best suggestion to ICE to earn their pay would be to take fleets of buses with armed guards and shackles and go through every major city and town in the whole of the United States, rounding up the millions of illegal aliens that can be easily found there.

For the money spent deporting Rudolf, we could be free of at least a million third world illegal aliens.

Neither you nor I, my friend, will hold our breath until that happens.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque