View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Vaccination, The Silent Genocide

Freeman, I am thrilled to know that you read Eustace Mullins; he is a favorite of mine. Such a mind! Do you ever read Ezra Pound? That was a story to break your heart. Of course you know how they were "related."

BTW, have you read anything on the Feast of Nama? So many of my books are still in cartons and I can't find the particular book where Eustice talked about that.

I'm still laughing from the scenario of your father and his walker!! :lol:

I had to fight tooth and nail to keep my last child from having to take those deadly vaccines. After losing two children, ostensibly to SIDS, each within two weeks of having been vaccinated, I started a one-man research project and just told them NO where my youngest was concerned.

She has been my healthiest child.

25 years ago not nearly as much was known BY THE PUBLIC about these vaccines as is known now. The manufacturers knew.

We just have to keep on keeping on, it could help to save lives for those that will listen. The brainwashing is intense and we go in with no credibility but now we can give them web addresses. I LOVE THE INTERNET!! :-D
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque