View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: I hope Lynn stays

It would be lovely if we all got on.

Thats an infantile fantasy.

Please keep for the Garden Of Eden.

I personally hate confrontation especially over silly things. Though I am guilty of it too many times.

If there was'nt disagreement here, even rude disagreement I would think there was something wrong.

For all it's first appearences as a complete Religio/Conspiricy nutter site there is good exchange going on here.

This site has begun to be targetted.

Being a rude SOB is human and saying you're sorry for it is divine.

That does not apply to the Freemason P.R team currently in action here. Though if they repent and refuse all association with there current ilk they may be rehabilitatiable (spelling)...i'll even accept "out in the open athiest" as opposed to "secretive little dweeb".

As the puppets in the foul mouthed adolescent humoured "Team America" argued..."this is what they want, the enemy's out there man, out there"!

POLITENESS
"A method of control distinguished by urbane, smooth, courteous, refined and other agreeable mannerisms of social intercourse...
An obsession with polite or correct public language is a sign that communication is in decline. It means that the process and exercise of power have replaced debate as a public value...
The citizens job is to be rude - to peirce the comfort of professional intercourse by boorish expressions of doubt. Politics, philosophy, writing, the arts - none of these, and certainly not science and economics, can serve the common weal if they are swathed in politeness. In everything which affects public affairs, breeding is for fools."

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion; A Dictionary Of Aggressive Common Sense. p.237