View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Official Auschwitz figures

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Where a citizen was accused of slandering the Tsar, he was forced to, in court, repeat the slander, then promptly have his tongoue cut off and exiled to Siberia. In some rare cases execution was meted out. Perhaps this is considered benign, but I would argue differently. At the same time denizens of Tsarist Russia hallowed not the individual but the position of Tsar, just like in Japanese civilization.
Quite right OVERLORD.

Lets think together. To solve this problem why dont we finance a revoloution to free the oppressed masses...oh, i forgot. They already did it and it worked out real well.:-D

It reminds me of Socrates and his execution. Plato was distraught and blamed "Athenian Democracy" for the murder of his venerated Master.

From their Plato decided that the stupid peasants could not be trusted and only an Elite Class...Plato's "Philosopher Kings" could possibly have the right qualities to rule. Plato forgot however that Athens was not perfect but Socrates did manage to annoy people for MANY years before people got sick of him. In Sparta down the road, he would have been killed immediately.

So yes, the Tsarists wer'nt perfect but you still had some leeway. Even today in Russia...speak your mind and some ex-Spetnaz Special Forces will gun you down on the street. Such is the economic freedom the Russian people enjoy yet again. Who would EVER want to go back to the stability of the Tsar?

Quote:
In my opinion christianity is no better than any other revolutionary force, whatever we call them.
Please, point out the evil that is Christs word? It's a rhetorical question actually. Their is none. The Churches are a seperate matter. Make the distinction.

Quote:
If one loves and adores the pomp and circumstance that is fascistic rule (which in essence is what Monarky is) then one will surely find literature supporting that view. It is incorrect but nevertheless, it is there.
That is an absurdly ridiculous statement that can be turned instantly on you and makes debate and the finding of truth impossible. I thought you a reasonably clear thinker. For Gods sake. Get a freakin grip.

Quote:
But does it really make sense to any sane person that someone is BORN to rule?
They say some are "born to sing". "Born to dance". "Born to surf". "Born to make money". "Born to stupidity". I am not so sure that there are not people "born to rule". I have not yet made up my mind on the matter.

Quote:
Surely that is the reasoning behind the empowerement of G.W.Bush and similar incompetent gunworshipping loonies...
No, there is a big difference between "monied power" and the "born to rule" based on tradition and community values espoused by DRAK.

You need to brush up on your definitions and be MORE specific. You prattle like old people fcuk. Very boring. I'm sorry but you are not worthy. This forum is not an Ickian Reptile hating site. There are intelligent people here. You are being energised by the Banker financed neo-con (read Bolshevick) pretend "right". The soloution is a one world government run by the U.N. It is ALL here on this site if you will take the time to read.

You are the boriongly predictable product of the Globalist agenda and are "reacting" in EXACTLY the way they want.

I am bored of debating with people like you. I'm sorry. You are in high school now and I do NOT want to go over grade 2 mathematics with you.

Get back to me when you've done some more broarder reading and thinking.

Best.
HOW SHOULD A BORING PRODUCT OF THE GLOBALIST AGENDA REACT IN YOUR OPINION.