View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
What does it matter if it is not called Masonry but it CONTROLS Masonry ?
Nothing controls Freemasonry, of that i can assure you. There is no central point. Each state and country controls their own area.

If you have a problem in a State, then the problem stops at the border.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The elite, call them Illuminati, The Brotherhood, The Council or whatever you want, use lots of different groups.
But the butt stops with Freemasonry, no other group receives so much persecution. The reason for this is because we are open and let people see us.

If Freemasonry was truly a secret organisation, you wouldn't know as much as you do, people wouldn't know as much as they do.

There are many secretive orgs of which I am sure you and others know nothing, and that is why they are not talked about it. Freemasonry has tried to be more and more open as the years pass, and face further and further persecution the more it allows people to see.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Masonry is just one of them, but probably the most useful because of its numbers.
quality has always out done quantity.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The secrecy about Masonry is not really about who is a member (even though sometimes it also is) but about what they do inside the lodge,
I have already told you what happens in th lodge, but it is not very exciting to the conspiracy theorist, who wnats to pin the tail on the donkey. It doesn't fit the profile of power hungry people hell bent on world domination.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
and the real nature of their objectives and beliefs.
The objective of Freemasonry, to make good men better. It encourages men to be good, kind, generous, and to treat all fairly, and as equals.

Freemasonry's only belief is that all people are equal.

I know this doesn't fit into what you all seem to want it to be, but this is FREEMASONRY as it is practised globally.

The little pockets of power hungry idiots who've watched too much hollywood wouldn't even make up 1% of the membership.