View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
Okay, say I just joined an organization, that WAS a secret society. I knew this. That it was SECRET. And, that there was knowledge that wasn't going to be revealed to me unless I passed someone's test/eye-balling, whatever, to be promoted. DING, DING, DING... Stop right there! And, I couldn't devulge names of others in the organization.
Okay, how did you know of the organisation?

What could it possibly teach your that you dont already know?

Why would you join a SECRET organisation and want to reveal the names of the other members?

I'm sorry your scenario makes no sense at all?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
I would say to myself, self I think you are involved in something NEFARIOUS!! Simply, a no-brainer.
I would have to ask yourself, if you know its a SECRET organisation, that claims to have secret knowledge, that it wont share with you unless you fit it, Why would you want to join it in the first place?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
Isn't it extremely arrogant for any Freemason
How have we got from your imaginary, incoherant, scenario to Freemasonry?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
They don't know, they know they don't know. Isn't it indicative of their milieu? Of course it is.
Maybe you should elaborate on what you are saying.

You've created a make believe scenario, of a group of pure fiction, with requirements of pure fiction and characteristics of pure fiction and then made a claim of Freemasonry?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
I'm so sure Freemasonry is simply THE RAGE in the UK. That's the hub of it all isn't it?
Not really.