View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:00 PM

Default Re: French Guard Dies Trying to Put Out Cars

Hey, hey, Truebeliever...

This is it, my angry angry friend. You just simply don't understand it. My responses keep on causing you to insult me and call me stuff that have nothing to do with me or my personality or my opinions. Doesn't that say a lot about yourself? Howcoe you imeediately draw the conclusion that I am an obedient servant of some otherworldly scheme or some unwitting pawn in the great game that is taking place just out of our sight but within our homes. If you had any idea about what "left" or "right" meant and if you actually took time to think about what stuff means instead of what you already have decided what they mean, then you would need to lambast every person you meet that actually calls a door a door and nothing else.

Doesn't any of you people here on this website actually TALK to people about these things?

Let's see what you have set on my plate, buddy;

Multiculturalism. Now, I travel extensively, and almost every week to other countries. Especially between two of the richest cities in the world. I don't know about you, but Multiculturalism is a construction that doesn't really apply to anything. Either you have New York or you have Paris. Two totally different types of Mutlicultural cities. Then you have Basra and you have Sarajevo, also different types of Multiculturalisms. Besides that, you have Albania or Kashmir. Do you see the pattern I'm getting at? In terms of multicultural subrbia in rural westernized areas you have the LA basin and you have the Gaza-strip. Where is the mutliculturalism that we have to speak of? It's everywhere, all the time! It's a fact of life that we have to deal with.

You have a terrible age-deficiency in Italy in the upcoming decades because of a lack of births and because of the strict immmigration-laws imposed by the mafia-ruled Berlusconi government (which is part of the reactionary religious fundamentalist movement I fear far more than any single people). It's going to crash the whole pension-system in most European systems that do not impose draconian deregulations, effectively creating a second US, vulnerable to further retardations in science and culture, as have already happened in the US due to the fact that the very vocal and aggressively campaigning Religous Right attract so many voters.

Secondly; I am PART of an ANTI-globalization movement, I am actively working against the very machinations that are abusing the third world and their peoples. This abuse is growing, as is the awareness of it, and with the recent breakdowns of the WTO-talks, this purports an even tighter grip on nation-states and protectionsim which is NOT the same as ANTI-globalization, but rather just a type of destructive knee-jerk reaction when rich states are not getting the best deal out of poorer nations. Then all parties recoil when actually the devastated countries are in desperate need of our attention and aid. Not by doing it for them, but making sure corruption does not take away what they can make for themselves.

The reason I say "I'm afraid of you", is because I meet people like you every day, men and women who already have decided who their opponent is and calls everybody by the same name, refusing to see the distinct individuality in every meeting. I have nothing to give you then, and what I write is not for you.

Thirdly; I am not white.

I know, it is charming to have hopes in fascistic rule where nothing is tolerated and where ideas are followed to the core of their meaning, in societal regulation and personal intercourse. However, what you hopefully will never know is the real sensation of death of your soul that effectively takes over your existence in such a state.

If you travel through countries like North-Korea, Iran or some parts of North and Sub-saharan Africa, you will constantly meet the faces of souls that have stopped. Living dead.

In such countries, there is no life of the soul, because nothing is tolerated.

Communist Russia was also, by defenition, a fascist country. Communism is fascism by another name. In practicality, not theory, they are each others equals. I hope you will grow out of this teen-age dream, but you will probably not, and that is why I fear you. On this site you portray a person who would be ruled by anger and fear and that is the most dangerous type of individual becaus fear and anger has no limits. I have seen bodies of fifty regular men and women piled high in front of me with the understanding that five young men did all of that because they feared their Captain and they didn't want to disobey orders. This was perhaps ten years ago.

Now, what all fascist or communist dictators do first is to kill and quench dissent. They do this by killing the press. Not quietly, but very overtly. This is a very effective way of scaring the whole population into silence and obedience. That increases production and compliance, AT FIRST. Since all leaders of Fascist and communist regimes are, per definition, not intelligent,( cunning, YES, intelligent, NO..) they will soon run into motivational problems and a noticeable brain-drain. Mugabe has done his best in a very short time and his people are fleeing and dying at an alarming rate. That is what happens when a fascist leader is allowed to roam freely.

Regarding the US being a free country, it is absolutely NOT correct. It is one of the least free in the western world and it is very much recognized in the western world, at least amongst the scholars that educate students at universities, amongst journalists and politicians of Europe and Canada. It is, basically, a prevalent view and a very tolerated view. It is not free because of the Death penalty, only shared with the most offending nations of the world, and urthermore it is not free because of the vast power held by the religous right and also the cultural environment is totally unsupported, thereby only allowing for the most commercially viable of entertainment, such as 50 Cent et al. The Jewish Community does not have a major stake in entertainment world-wide or in the US and it is, frankly, stupid to say so.

You seem to love slogans, mr Truebeliever.

I, for one, think of slogans as a mindnumbing mantra. Since the mind cannot comprehend all that is affecting oneself, and you risk losing what is your inner belief if you open up to the possiblity that you can make a difference if you actually try, then please grab that bat that you so cherish (instead of the teddy-bear that you once used) and bash people to bits. Then, when you are done, please witness your creation: Nothing! With anger and violence you just destroy and destroy and then there is... NOTHING!