View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I'm sorry mate. You may well be a nice guy but you are making ridiculous statements about Masonry.
Mine are ridiculous? Have you read the other posts around here. They say people will believe anything, some of the stuff here proves way beyond that.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are either lying or so far down the bottom rungs it's in the basement.
This is the only argument isn't it. If I do not concur with what you believe to be true, then it must be because I am so far down the ladder.

The trouble is, you don't even know what ladder you are talking about.

Do you know anything of Freemasonry outside Oz, probably not, the only stuff will be what you have read on kook sites like Freemasonry Watch etc. You have to consider the source of the information.

I don't mean to be rude to you, but you have said a few times now if your are wrong you stand up and say so. I have pointed out twice, and some one else has also comments, regarding you post and the flag outside the house down your road. It clearly is not masonic, but your thread starts, tell me I'm wrong. You haven't acknowledged your error, there is nothing masonic about the flag, so my incling is maybe the information you rely on so much will be of similar quality.

I came here willing to answer any question, but you have no reason to ask, you will not believe anything I say, unless it is what you already think. Your mind is closed to hate and fear, whether you wish to admit it or not.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You're beloved Scottish/York Rite Masonry is powerful in Western Oz.
I have no time for SR or YR, for one they are non-existant in England, the SR is gifted out too easy with no requirement. This is the bit I don't understand. You claim they are so powerful, yet ANY Master Mason can get all the way up to 32 in a day. YR, is a collective of other bodies, Mark, Chapter, Mariners etc.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
It fills the ranks of the Judiciary (Purple Circle) and Police Service (including Knights Templar).
And bin men, school teachers, local preachers, lawayers, office workers, council workers.[/quote]

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I know EXACTLY how they work. I know first hand of the corruption they wreak.
Do you really, or do you feel you have been hard done by and need someone to blame?

Could it be the actual Police Service, or actual Judiscal System and not the fact that a couple of people that work there might be Freemasons?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
It's time you listened to the people here. You are either lying and a paid hack or are incredibly nieve.
You mean like you have listened, or taken in, a single piece of information I have given you.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I'm sorry if I offend you.
It takes alot more than anonymous words of no substance to offend me.

If I got offended easy, why would I bother signing on to a site where i know I will only get insult and prejudice.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Your "friends" in the higher levels are as corrupt as hell and the oaths of Masons are well known.
There is no higher level than that which I have, so you are calling me corrupt?

You can get no higher in Freemasonry than I am right now, but I have told you this so already and again it is ignored because it does not fit in with your own opinion.

You say the oaths are well known, they can't be if they are so mis-quoted. Words are words, it is the interpretation that makes them good or bad, but again you wont believe a mason on his interpretation of the oath, as he has been taught it by the fraternity you claim is corrupt.

Where is the corruption really, in those who open up and tell you what you claim you want to know, of those who ignore the answer and continue to peddle falseties?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are defending the indefensible. I will have to avoid these threads as I find what you write incredibly nieve in the extreme.
Freemasonry is not indefensible, technically I have not needed to defend it. You haven't spoken of it yet. The claims, other than those of faith issues, are so off the mark and most not even anything to do with Freemasonry that my responses have been merely an attempt to give you the correct information, highlight the errors in your current thinking.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Get out and stand alone, with your local community where you live. Join a PTA or something and do something useful.
All the best.
I stand here alone.

I sit at my computer for many hours a day, taking insults, prejudice and ignorance. Think about every conspiracy forum you know, how many times have you seen a mason listened to? Never.

Do you think I am here to change "your" mind. The prolific posters never change, I post here for those who actually want to discover the conspiracies and not, as I said before, "Play pin the tail on the donkey" those who read the posts and read the threads will have both sides, and will be able to make there own decision.