View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Mate, I know them.
Who are they then?

The current "Top Dog" of Freemasonry in Australia spent Thirty years of with the same company. (Radio Rentals are a real controlling company full of conspiracy and have the police and judiscal departments in their pocket.)

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Nothing I say is from a book.

I used to look after sex workers and deal drugs. As an R.N i was often at the center of happenings and spoke extensively with Police. I have and have had many friends in the armed forces.

Do you get it?
What do you think this makes you an expert in?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Do you realise the dirt I have on the Elite here and who i speak to and who does what to whom?
If they are so elitist, and control on the law enforcement, and you have so much dirt, why are you still here?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I mean REAL movers and shakers.
I dont think you know any.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You know nothing and are simply on the bottom rungs and no where near the action.
The famous argument yet again, you are obivoulsy getting flash backs from previous recreational research, and clearly cannot be coherent from your history. Thats about the same level as your above response.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are what is known as "simple retail" and do not know who the wholesaler is or what he does.

I'm not trying to insult you.
It takes more than what you say to insult me, you do not have to worry.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You have again "stereotyped" and think you're talking to a 15 year old Ickian forum poster.
Ikeian, no.

15...What would give me that idea

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
really you whiny little bitch

Perhaps your father would have done better to pay a prostitute but I guess beggars cant be choosers

I put it up their. I make the claims and more often than not I BACK IT UP. I am bold but I am humble when corrected

if i could get my hands on you i'd thrash the living daylights out of you. LITERALLY.

Man up bitch. Put it up their bitch. Or shut your sniping bitch mouth.

etc etc etc

I may have to reconsider that as most 15 year olds in my area have more manners, restraint, tolerance and intellect when chosing insults.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I told you people here have had DIRECT dealings with certain segments of society. You are clearly NOT in the loop. I am making a simple statement.
I know the people at the top of Freemasonry in your area personally, simple statement.

Statements can be true or false, fact or fiction.

Name names if you know so much, "more often than not I BACK IT UP" show me!

[/quote]You have nothing to tell me nor enlighten me about. I am simply stating a fact.[/quote]

Prove it.