View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Is Bible more History or Prophecy?

Daniel, I'm oh so glad you brought up that subject.

For me, Jesus was the spiritual son of God. God's spirit infused in a man of physical atoms. Amazing huh.

Jesus seemed to be a bit tuned in, n'est-ce pas? He understood the energy that is spirit, he understood his own thoughts and feelings, the energy that is God, the energy Satan does not want humanity to sense... it's like that warm fuzzy feeling called love. It is a good vibe.

For me Jesus was, is, and will always be the living spirit of God. He knew and tried to show people what the human spirit was capable of. Miracles. With faith.

It is our human nature to evolve, as with any animal here on earth. Many use five senses and the sum of these five senses seems to create a sixth. Intuition. The more honest you are with yourself, in reality, the greater the depth of honesty within intuition.

I was a sensitive child and now I am a very intuitive woman. The telepathy comes and goes and is very weird, to say the least.

I think this generation is completely tuned in which is why the Government is trying so desparately to tune them out, attempting to tune everyone into the materialistic world which is a facade - completely dualistic in nature.

Nova Scotia Tourism invites the tourist to Nova Scotia to see the beauty, not witness the corruption that the people suffer under oppression, by the powers that be.

Satan wishes to keep us blind while God wants to reveal the truth - the Good, the bad and the Ugly.

Children are sensitive, they know who they like and who they don't. Why do we, as adults, loose this ability to differentiate? Where does our intuition go and what would happen if it were developed? (Are minds are too busy elsewhere and we simply don't pay attention.)

The two keys required to develop intuition are honesty and access to an "imagination". Are you capable of creative thought/independent thought? Then you have an imagination; a playground, a movie screen where the soul and spirit may daydream together, united in truth. Sometimes the subconscious holds the answers. Get the picture?

Any wonder the schools have knocked out art and music? These are the things that develop an imagination / the seat of intuition. The military know how to use these faculties, of this you may be certain.

Clear your mind of B.S. worry, think of God and the answer always comes. That's how it works in my mind. Weird, aren't I?

Mary XXX