Thread: Truebeliever
View Single Post
  #8  
Old 11-22-2005, 08:05 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Truebeliever

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
My opinions are on the threads you see before you.
Not a good start then.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You have not answered a SINGLE point in ANY of my posts. Not ONE!
Well here's your chance to expose me.

One point per post, line em up and I'll knock em down.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Answer them!
That is the point of this thread, to get all you excellent points, fully researched fact an non-opinionated comments on one easy to read location.

Short simple posts, no rambles, just the facts.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
On another note...You want names of local scum?

How about Lord McAlpine. Formner Thatcher Minister and long time peadophile and on the streets responsible for the occult murder of 3 young women in the Perth suburb of Clarement. Knights Templar and Mason member.
An you know he is a mason because....

Complete information please.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
INUMERABLE British citizens of the U.K Elite who are in the top positions of mining and banking in this state and over seas. They dine at the "Western Australia Club" which is the informal meeting place of the Masonic Elite in this town and just down the road from Parliament House.

The Coffin Cheater motorcycle gang is the muscle for several Masonic members who reside in the brokerage house of Hartleys, Montagu Stockbrokers, Goldman Sachs JBWere. They do favours like hookers and drugs in exchange for financial services.
Specifics, not allegations.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The Club Dero's motor cycle gang here are strongly affiliated with the Jewish mafia outta Melbourne and one "Diamond" Joe Gudnic. Zionist extremist and financiere of settlements in the occupied territories. You should be bowing as he passes idiot.

Kerry Packer (Australia's richest man). At least strongly affiliated if not a paid up member. He was importing hundreds of kilos of smack through the top end of Oz via his cattle stations. The National Crime Authority code named him "Goanna"...if you saw a pic you would know why.
Link them or leave it out. I am not interested in any other group in this thread.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
That is just a taste.

Dont ever insult me again.
I go tit for tat, you insult I will insult. See how many of my posts have the f)*& word in it.


Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You fucking weak as piss Masonic lackey. I laughed at you idiots for years. In fact your masters laugh at you too. Actually, i take that back. They dont even care. They have a planet to run.
There is that F word again, are you running out of things to say or something.

I have stepped up quite willingly for you to show me the error of my ways, ridicule me with you vaste knowledge of a global group, not a bunch of blokes from your back yard.

Come on, give me both barrells, make me look silly, prove me wrong. Don't just huff and puff, swear and make empty allegations you haven't a hope of backing up.

Give me the good stuff, the iirefutable evidence.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Unlike you, many here do not require membership of an "exclusive" club to feel their ego's are somehow validated. You stated here that you are NOT invited into Freemasonic Lodges but have to "ask". That should have told me from the beginning that you were a nobody or at most decorative theater. You do not ask, you are invited.
In correct, one of the first things the most amateur investigater finds out is that you have to ask to petition a masonic lodge. It is the only way in. People can mention it to you, but you are the one who has to ask to join.

And I do not need to be a member of Freemasonry, I chose to be. There is a difference.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Your club is at it's heart evil. It is not the only organised crime branch sucking off the misery of millions. I consider ANY corporation or individual unable to stand alone and "think" in the best interests of the WHOLE community a danger to us all.
You do not even understand the easy bits on the outside, let alone anything else.

Not bothered about corporations, stay on topic.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Though you may be a pleb, Masonry and the Round Table groups and the spin offs such the CFR, Trilateral Commission
Name calling. very intellectual.

To be a spin off Freemasonry would have to of been formed after the Trilateral Committee, come on you can do better than that, or am I wasting my time.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The internet, the "shit, upon shit" as you call it has seen to that. The "shit upon shit" that has exposed the Bolshevik Neo-con movement and it's plans for Imperial Mobilization. The "shit upon shit" that exposed the lies for war over 2 years ago and even well before that. The "shit upon shit" which is pulling away VAST numbers of people from the Lame Stream lying dog media. The "shit upon shit" which empowers people from all over the world and is the SOURCE for EVERY ground breaking "hot", "undercover", "prize winning" mainstream journalistic "scoop" and is NEVER accredited by these fuckers.
For one, look back I never said it was "Shit upon Shit" I merely applauded someone ELSES comment.

The above does not touch on Freemasonry, so what's your point.




I state again,

One on One,

One claim per post,

All fact no fiction,

Names not speculation.

Stand up and be counted.

And Blue Angle, as much as I appreciate your comments, would you be so kind as to refrain from this thread.

I do not want any excuse for TB not to post.

So as if the previous posts hadn't occured,

TB bring it on.
Reply With Quote