View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 11:02 PM

Default Re: When will all this go down in the US

Peace jncmrw,

Jesus was an honorable human messenger from God. God is the only one worthy of worship. He created Jesus, Mary, you and me from nothing.

The only unforgivable sin is idol-worship, which is assigning powers (knowledge, skill, beauty..etc) or any power to harm or benefit to a thing (e.g:money)or a person (e.g: Jesus).

God is far greater than having a mate or a son. We cannot fathom His greatness, it is beyond our limited minds.

Why don't you follow your book?

"..........I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come: he sent me" [John 7:28-29]

------------------------------------------

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him.
Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers.
You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good.
GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son.
To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

More here:

http://www.usn2161.net/Christianity.html