View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

I just realized what kind of forum this is. It is not informed debate but no-holds-barred cage-fighting.

I cannot discuss with people who constantly explode into a rage for no apparent reason. If Mr Truebeliever will be insulted by the mere mention of another point of view or a rather different habit of discourse ( Except on mission, I am used to much more critical debate where there is actually an intellectual exchange rather than constant blasts of gall that is typical of uncontrolled web-sites, i.e. chaotic ones) then what's the point of staying.

At the moment it has become a freakshow.

And I can't help myself, but I have to point out that the Teutonic Fascism of which you speak and that I compared with IN PRACTICALITY (NOT theory) the Revolutionary Communism, should certainly not cause alarm. It was an opening for debate and you just closed it, I'm afraid.

That you, with your base temper and insulting vocabulary could even imagine that I would enjoy further attempts of communication with you (other than barbs and taunts, which is FUN but childish) tells me quite a lot about your own mental capacity.

Yes, I had a whisky.

But you are ugly.

Tomorrow I am sober.