View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: might as well write a book.. look at the length

OL wrote:
Quote:
I'm here on this world to make money and be happy, and if I interpret what you wrote about yourself I am probably quite vastly richer than you, not that it means I'm better. Perhaps happier, yes. But hardly better or more worth.
Don't mind me OL, I'm just talking to myself. Hmm, the above sentence is interesting because it actually gets to a point. You are here in this world simply to make money, that's great, that makes you unique. Or rather an easy pawn to manipulate. You are here to be happy, super, there is a whole PR industry awaiting to serve you. But the "if I interpret what you wrote about yourself I am probably quite vastly richer than you", it's hard to say what that means, but surely disappointing to anyone around you.

OL wrote:
Quote:
And why is fundamentalist christianity quickly becoming a great destructive force in the world? This is the power that guides Bush.
Well, what have you dug up on the history of Christian fundamentalism? Have any theories? There's a theory about Dispensationalism being pushed forward by the same forces that wanted to create the new state of Israel. Nothing to it I'm sure.