View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Pushes Racial Intermarriage - Overcoming Qualms

The thing I don't understand is why so many people are in the opinion that white people aren't allowed sovereignty, and independence from the 'multi-cultural community' because such a thing would lead to spontaneous and sudden 'neo nazism' and hatred, and that the new destiny and duty of whites is to now adopt the non-white world.

I can guarantee you that people living in the Falkland Islands who have never laid eyes upon a Zulu have never had ambitions of taking over Africa, or genociding or enslaving the indigenous community, and yet by virtue of being 'too white' this kind of 'logic' persists...

I think in a normal situation without the racial politics we've been ingrained with over the decades (white=bad, thanks to the ADL), such a situation that led to the forced integration of one group onto another on the premise that the former was wretched, and the latter group 'owed' them something would not be tolerated.

It wouldn't be tolerated by the host society due to indignation, and it wouldn't be tolerated by the immigrant class either, because it would be beneath their dignity to 'force themselves' on others, and live beneath their resentment. This is why 'civil rights' were such a joke. Before Blacks had their own communities, dentists, doctors, towns, universities, professional sports leagues, etc. This is something that was also pointed out by crowneagle, another poster on this forum.

Quote:
there seems to be a common misconception that blacks are incapable of creating a prosperous economy and need the whites to make it happen for them. but nothing could be farther from the truth. in fact, blacks had a very prosperous economy and society in the state of oklahoma in the early 20th century, so much so that an area of greenwood, oklahoma came to be known as "black wall street", as it was powerful enough to rival the wall street of new york city.
Now they are convinced that they are too stupid to be self-suficient, and instead depends on the white community for all their needs. Essentially liberals are saying that whites are a civilizing influence onto blacks and other races.

That, blacks, left to their own devices will continue the same pattern of degeneracy, violence, unemployment, etc. and it becomes a duty to 'socialize' them like they were pets needing to be house trained.

Not only is this line of thinking ridiculous, but sad since the liberals have made the blacks/minorities self-righteous about this, even though it's so ass-backwards, I don't even know where to begin.

"Because Whitey hasn't properly socialized you, that's why you fail."

"Arggh! Damn Whitey!"

Do minorities realize that's what they're supporting when they listen to these liberal crackpots? Is it a moral victory that you have forced integration, anti-discrimination, and affirmative action so that you can be better 'socialized'?

I don't know how you're supposed to develop any proper self-esteem if you subscribe to this paternalistic relationship, where you need whitey's approval, before you can become a full member of society and human being.

It's only dawned on me now how the Liberals have used minorities as a tool. They've convinced them through indirect subtext that they are incapable of supporting themselves, and that they are inferior, and that it's because of Whitey's fault. The net result is low self-esteem, jealousy, and hatred. All negative emotions. All attitudes that are self-perpetuating.

Liberals are the real 'supremacists'. They enslave the mind, and use it to score politically.

--Andrew Carnegie