View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 03:45 AM

Default Re: THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE - THE TIME HAS ARRIVED *

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Sec
No. Research more. These events are all planned. The mission of Bush and the US Federal government to to sabotage the United States on all fronts, I mean ALL. The US has to come down or suffer a second revolution before the NWO can come "rescue" us. Left or right, Dem or Repub, same side, NWO all the way, just a different slant to the same scam. Look at the MSM, already promoting Condi vs Hillary for the next "election". Both NWO operatives, theater, actors,Manchurian candidates.
Resistance? Yes, please sign me up.
Turn thy thoughts to the blue collar. People who know how to do things, how to make things, store food, water, homeopathic remedies. Research and move to a rural area. Develop a plan.
*Here’s my theory on this.

They will create the same conditions in America, as it was it post WW1 Germany (via war with China perhaps?). Then feed off the hate of the people, and basically do exactly what Hitler did... But imagine if Hitler had a country like The U.S.A to wage world war with.

:-?