View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 04:42 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: Psychopath/Dragon/Reptile - READ ABOUT MARY BELL

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
The reptilian agenda David Icke describes corresponds with both the Bible and the descendants of Cain as well as the phenomena of the psychopath.

All psychopaths are narcissistic but perhaps the only difference between a psychopath and a narcissist is the purity of the bloodline.

The Mary Bell story from the time she was killing neighborhood kids at 10 right on through adulthood is contained at the link below.

It is an excellent detailed description of a BAD SEED.

At the time I read the book HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE the indidence rate quoted therein was 1:7 more or less sociopathic; 1:12 definitely psychopathic. Incidence rates I've read recently stated 1:29. Look around you, how many essentially arrogant, selfish,
kiss-up-kick-down, phony, superficially charming, seductive liars do you know? I agree more with the statistics I read in the 1980s.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/bell/caught_6.html
You know, since I've been in Romania, I've had a few people ask me what people I come from. Even on the plane over here I had a lady ask me this question.

My basic response is, How should I know what bloodline I come from? I'm an American! I'm not even sure that I come from a bloodline.

Well, I mean I have blood I'm sure, but a bloodline. Who knows. I'm fairly certain that I'm human. But beyond this I have not a clue.

Anyway, when I was up in Cluj, I found myself walking down Mihai Viteazul Strad, si, asi, trebuie intesc Roman, da, dar nu stuei ce 'bloodline' din care sunt!

I seriously wish that someone could honestly explain this 'bloodline' thing to me.

--Mike