View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Re: BAAAA,, Go Get Your Lamp Oil/Do the Math Why is 2012 Screaming

Oh, boy...please I hope you don't throw cyber fruit at me but I feel I have to tell you some things.

It started at my Aunt's viewing. She was like a mother to me. This was is 1994. She knew she had a day or two to live. I drove from out of state to get to her in time. I did. We said goodbye to each other and I said Auntie, please if you can give me the scent of roses or something just so I know, okay.

At her viewing, I was so devastated, as I sat in front of her casket, I saw a vision of a golden sky with a piazza and all these white doves flying out and from that moment on - my pain just lifted and at the cemetary it was a beautiful sunny day and I just smiled. This incredible peace had overwelmed me.

Years later. I sufferred 3-herniated discs in my cervical spine, no health insurance, no $80,000 for a self-pay surgery. I had worked in orthopedics as a medical transcriptionist for 10 years and knew where not to go. But, still even with the very best surgeon when my number had come up after 1 1/2 yrs. of feeling intermittently probably like being partially beheaded. Each disc was a central herniation - one was litterally touching my spinal cord when I had the surgery I had increased signal in the spinal cord, not much balance left, urinary incontinence, in a wheelchair. I had surgery and am about 100% now. Two weeks before the surgery I had a dream where I had left a room and was shutting a door when this incredible force made me open the door and in this room which looked like an office was a window with people looking and it was this same golden sky and grey mountains and diamond sparkling water and in the clouds was Jesus in silhouette waving to us in the sky over the mountains. I really thought I was going to die during the surgery - but then I didn't, hum.

When my daughther first told me she was pregnant, I sat thinking about the sex of my grandchild. When THIS IS WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT - IT WAS FASTER THAN THOUGHT - LITTERALLY LIKE A TWINKLING OF AN EYE - Was a thought - hey, it WASN'T MY THOUGHT, JUST WASN'T - said its a Girl - I had complete assurance. My daughter delivered a beautiful girl!

On Divine Mercy Sunday two years in a row - I had visions of Jesus - really really extraordinary. The first year, at exactly midnight on Divine Mercy Sunday - I received lyrics and music for guitar and keyboard/three different melody lines for this song entitled Ocean of Mercy.

The following year, in a vision, Jesus asked me to pray for the world. I was in such agony before my neck surgery. This is when it happened.

Before the Pope died, when he was in a coma, I had a vision of him encompassing the earth with his blessing - he was extended all golden over the whole earth.

Since, my surgery - precognitive stuff just happens all the time - significant syncronicities - happening TOO FREQUENTLY. One night glance at the clock its 3:33, then next night 4:44, then two days later 5:55 - Those were the only times I looked at a clock on those days. That was about a weeks ago.

Something major is up. So here goes.
My opinion, with a strong feeling, for date and time of Rapture:

12:00 midnight Israeli time, December 26, 2005.

In the parable of the wise virgins - it mentions midnight and some theorize that means midnight Israeli time.

Bam 12/26, Tsunami 12/26. I think this year on December 26 will be the Rapture, but of course it could always be at any second.

https://linux17.domainnameservers.net/~divin6/vilnius_lg.htm

The Vilnius image of the Divine Mercy. This image of the Divine Mercy was commissioned by Jesus to St. Faustina, a nun in Poland before World War I. Jesus said where it is displayed and and honored, those souls will not perish. Is comforting even to dowload as a screensaver.