View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 08:00 AM

Default Re: might as well write a book.. look at the length

Dear Draken,

stop your dreaming.

I'm not in the least upset. Not in the least. I know, I know, you want to taunt and jibe. If you don't know the fine taste of an 18 year LLagawyllyn, then it's your loss. And even if you write something really horrid I won't even flinch. Where would you get that idea? You really think the internet means that much? It's just words and as I said the internet is mostly crap. Chats like this are at best a form of entertainment. And I don't think anybody here on the forum is totally honest or truthful, in any case, about themselves or about their beliefs. It's so easy to be brave and confrontational on the internet but you'd never dare to speak out in public. Basically, I desperately need something to do and I can't stand any more Su-Doku or work-literature. So I do this instead. I have seven-eight forums going. This one is not one of the most interesting I have to say, but it's cute. Doesn't lead to anything, but cute.

Also, since I see the articles everybody are referring to actually contain shocking amounts of doubtful references and very well known points of arbitrary statements, as well as just being obviously provocational, that means to me, whom have learned to scrutinize any piece of informatio, not only because I don't want to be duped in my political and personal opinion, but because it affects my business directly. I need to know stuff in far more detail and dimensions than what is needed to pander advertising. I don't see a lot of that going on here, if you think all these texts are brilliant, then you are just the same as the people you accuse of being programmed by Marxists and Leninists and Liberal feminists and homosexualists...

I'll write a bit about your links just to explain what I mean, in my next comment, have to take a dump.