View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 10:39 AM

Default Re: The Nazi Bush Regime

A “Traditionalist/Nationalist” – Tranat ??? – :-o :-o :-o

Like Draco vs. Draconian, Tranat is not “sexy” enough. Perhaps, “Tra-nat-tist”. But it will definitely need some heavy duty “hammering” down peoples “skulls,” the kind the bush regime uses to turn false disinformation (undeservedly) into claimed “truths.”

Besides their obvious differences, I personally don’t (think I) need to know the exact difference between “a dictator, a despot, a fascist, a communist, a “neo-con” corporate-capitalist, or even a Marxist-Leninists,” however intellectually satisfying. While for example, a “neo-conservative corporate-capitalist” might be disguised in a “neo-democracy,” as something good for the well-being of all the world’s inhabitants, in a “true-democracy” this is far, far, far away from the “truth,” as we can all see from today’s mass disgust & repudiation w/ the forced changes of the day. As far as I am concerned, these “systems” are all “evil” & share the same goal – the unfair & forced dominion over the masses, by a wealthy few, accompanied by the punishment, destruction, & even death of those who “dissent” from their forced “ideology.”

“Usury,” & who administers it & controls it, are obviously a large part of the problem w/ our world today, where no one else can prosper, but only those w/ all of the “death-acquired-wealth” inside their vaults, & their corresponding “fraudulent” papers claiming ownership of the worlds lands. When in reality, the world belongs to us all, including the land, the oceans, & their offerings.
8-)