View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 01:54 AM

Default Re: SUMMARY OF CROWLEY’S SEX MAGICK SYSTEM

Crowley, yawn, know that, been there, done that - to a point. Wanted something, did a spell.
Wanted to know something, did a divination.

I was a child of the wild 1970s and decadent 1980s.

I lived MY LIFE. I want the babies of today to have THAT KIND of world to live in.

Wicca, enochian magic, Santeria, voodoo - ex-wiccan priestess, all different varieties of paganism, facinated by Kenneth Grant - own all his books. Into Lovecraft and Giger - tripped on the New Orleans scene.

Read Tarot and other forms of divination and used psychometry PROFESSIONALLY.

Knew THE LOCALS!!!! Pictures and everything.

My dad was an atheist, aerospace engineer, heard it all, okay.

Let me tell you a story about when the winds of change seemed to sweep this country.

I was in high school when The Devil's Rain came out, my mom was on vacation, BEGGED MY DAD TO GO TO THE THEATER. Anton LaVey and Ernest Borgnine, 33 degree mason by the by.

Soon the shelves of the controlled media flooded the curious youth with all the quick fixes imaginable.

IF YOU LOOK LONG INTO THE ABYSS, IT LOOKS BACK AT YOU!

OCCULT BONDAGE - its tough.

But I met JESUS CHRIST on Christmas Eve watching Pope John Paul II mass in Rome and NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING - touches that.

Can't get what your looking for the other place...just can't. ITS JUST STRONG DELUSION. No joy, no peace, no lasting anything REAL.

BUT NOBODY GETS OUT IN ONE PIECE - WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA.... (It was a street in San Francisco).