View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Does George Bush Represent a Rift in NWO?

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
BvL.. I don't notice any neocons quiting or leaving this administration.. I see this administration getting rid of voices that go against the neocons and their objectives.. The neocons are being promoted upwards.. The State department will soon be under their control.. The CIA is bing cleansed of truthful voices.. I see the triumph of the neocons, and the end of America in this new administration.
Yes the media say they are bad news but then whom do you believe. They are most likely to be more loyal than the others and hence the shake-up and the result is it puts more power in Bush's hands. Now what I see is a rift between the European elite and the American counterparts and thatís why over here there was a big push from the media for Kerry. A lot of America is controlled by people like the British as they have their people dug in and MI6 tends to give orders to the CIA rather than the other way round. So has Bush figured that he has been given wrong advice from the CIA and so on and did this 'advice' originate from MI6 and the RIIA? I suspect this could be the case and now itís all in Bush's hands so we will have to wait and see what he does next. Iran will be very telling but I don't see any firm plans to invade it or anything.