View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Re: The real scandal in Zimbabwe is white control

I think we should all review the Myron Fagan lectures before jumping to conclusions.

Akbar: I think you put a bit too much stock in the 'white man conspiracy'. You made a statement earlier about the Forbes richest list, and said something to the effect that the richest and most powerful men are never known to the general public. I agree with this, and the ones that they present us are usually figureheads/puppets/lightning rods. In the same way, we are convinced the West rules the world. They in fact do not, as evidenced by the western mobilization of 'enemies' like China, tolerance of massive and dangerous immigration, and many other things. They are simply an engine for imperialism for the NWO.

It's a bit simplistic to assume that just because a newspaper is "white owned" (more likely Jewish-owned), that suddenly they are white nationalists. Once again I'll point to the fact that the whites farmers are being genocided in South Africa, and the end of Apartheid has been lauded a great 'success' when in fact that country has the highest rape/murder rate in the world, with black-on-white crime reaching monstrous proportions. Whites are literally looking to escape that country.

Note how none of the big wigs like CNN or BBC will touch the issue.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37010

We have to realize that the illuminati truly does not favor one race over another. They want to enslave/kill us all. :-P

--Andrew Carnegie