View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: White Farmer Set on Fire in Zimbabwe

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
It's more about who will control the resources. If all citizens in any country is given equal access to resources as everyone else then their would be less problems in the world. The problems in Africa is that the resources are controlled by whites. The history of colonization has shown that they don't neccessarily need to be in a country physically to continue to control the resources. They simply hire some Sambo to look after their resources for them. Their is explotation at all levels. The only victims are the poor blacks. They are being held back by their cultures and beliefs. Too bad that they do not have leaders that can come like a Jesus to evolve them pass the rituals of their daily lives to living in the spirit of excellence.
The most prosperous and 'equal' societies, are the free ones. For that I think we simply need to follow the example of early colonial America.

Have a constitution that guarantees:

1) guns
2) private property

No population that can defend itself can be oppressed.

As well, I'd be very leery of a 'money' system, or anything that debauches wealth that can be centrally controlled, like the American Federal Reserve or the Bank of England.

The purest and most honest economic system I believe is barter, and it should be kept that way.

--Andrew Carnegie