View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Why don`t the extraterrestrials help us?

I guess the extraterrestrials don't help us because they're here only to help the 33+ masons,
which I didn't even know existed. I thought 33 was the highest you could go. Apparently not, according to this article.

http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/Branton_The_Omega_File_Part_32_War_of_The_Caverns. html

Here is an excerpt..

So the 33+ degrees of Masonry are the alien-interactive levels, and 'we' are meant to believe that there are ONLY 33 degrees and no more. The Scottish Rite's infiltration of the Masonic lodges challenged the domination of the more Judeo-Christian YORK Rite. The Scottish Rite can be traced back to the Jesuit college of Clermont in France, and at the core it advocates a global government and the destruction of all national boundaries, sovereignties and cultures; the dissolution of all traditional "family" structures making all children the wards of the world state; and the destruction of the idea
that man has a soul -- or rather that humans are merely evolved animals having no spiritual nature and therefore no need for God. In other words a homogenized collective society which does not tolerate individual expression but instead enforces absolute conformity to the controlling establishment, kind of like the system which the Greys themselves live under.

IF THEY EXIST. I have seen the space craft, I have NEVER seen an alien and I still think that the GREYS are actually the GRE's(the global ruling elite).