View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 04:01 AM

Default Re: Australia about to face Civil War?

:-o
Quote:
I think the NWO will let the arabs get out of control for a little while, but will mainly use their violence as a pretext to crank up the police state.
This maybe partly correct however in Sydney NSW au where iam at the moment local cops are in alarmingly low numbers and under resourced and as type hordes of Arab terrorists cruise the streets and smash aussies in discrimately senseless.At present time i wont more cops and i want more laws only those that break laws fear them after all i havent broken any however arab scum have!.
What should really be happening here is State of Marshal law however the liberal turds in this country would rather let us live in state of anarchy and crime!.

Quote:
Besides, when the fecal matter hits the fan I suspect that whites in western countries will still be in the majority so I don't think one should be excessively worried about racial riots running amok.
Whites are not the majority in Sydeny nsw nor i believe are they infact the majority in any western nations anymore we are the minority.I could not help but think how much you sound like lefty academic in Humanites lecture speaking shit at Uni thats why I left!. :-?