View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 12:50 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Time for you to either wake up or go back over this thread. It has been said that this was not authored by the Zionists and Jews at Basle in 1897 like some White Naionalists claim. What I and others have said is the plan outlined in the protocols had it's birth with the Rothschilds and/or the Priory of Sion. We are saying that it was written in a way to inflame anti-semites to get us distracted from seeing the plan outlined in this document unfold over time.

You have shown yourself to be incapable of many things:

1. Remembering the stipulation of other posters including myself that the conspiracy is Luciferian/Satanic but not Jewish.
2. Realizing that the protocols were written in a certain way to frame Jews and shield the Luciferians.
3. Realizing the Luciferian protocols are in fact coming true and have been fulfilled by Zionist activity over the last one hundred years. I still can't get over protocols 16 and how it relates to Arnold the terminator.

(Jacob Rothschild on the right)
Arnold and Rothschild Rendevous

Given that the protocols have their origin in the Rothschilds, given that the Rothschild funded Bolsheviks murdered the Czar who was resisting a central bank (that would be a Rothschild one), and given that the Czarists were blamed for writing the Luciferian protocols, it only makes sense that the Rothschild money and media machine would blame the Czarists for the document that they wrote.
I came across something the other day that you really should look into. It's an extensive timeline of the Rothschilds and their activity regarding economics and politics.

The Rothschild Timeline