View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 01:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Okay Bondi here's how I concluded the Rothschilds were involved in the protocols...

William Guy Carr who made this statement served in the canadian armed forces for the two world wars. He had excellent intelligence contacts who knew how the world really ran.
Quote:
Henry Makow "Lester Pearson, Illuminati Tool "
Canadian Navy Commander Guy Carr mixed with this clique of top civil servants in Ottawa in the 1930's and 1940's. They recognized each other by Masonic signals and indulged in "progressive" pursuits like wife-swapping. One told him: "Stop trying to save the human race. The vast majority aren't worth the time or trouble. Most will be better off under a totalitarian dictatorship; they will get what the government decides is good for them." (Satan: Prince of this World, p. 101. See also his Pawns in their Game and Red Fog Over America)
Henry Makow also made the same conclusion himself when he wrote his essay, "Did Rothschild Write the Protocols?" He made a point that I had once overlooked. "Researchers have speculated that Adam Weishaupt or Asher Ginzberg penned Protocols.At first I thought it was Rothschild himself. But because someone pointed out that the book refers to Nietzche and Darwin, it is more likely that Rothschild's grandson, Lionel Nathan Rothschild (1809-1879) or someone like him, is the author. Lionel is the infamous Jewish banker "Sidonia" of Benjamin D'Israeli's novel Coningsby(1844).

I came to this conclusion after reading Protocols 20-23, the "financial programme... the crowning and the decisive point of our plans." These lectures require a detailed knowledge of finance and profound psychological insight. Moreover the author states that all power ultimately will reside in the "King of the Jews," which is how the Rothschilds were known."
You are aware are you not that the Rothschilds were the most powerful banking house TO EVER EXIST? Heinrich Heine said, "Money is the God of our time, and Rothschild is his prophet."

And given how the Rothschilds were the funding forces behind Zionism and given how Zionists have been fulfilling the protocols through their political activity over the last one hundred years, it makes sense that the Rothschilds are behind it. If you read the protocols as I have, but DON'T notice how they are being fulfilled you are simply closing your eyes to reality. Do that if you want, but don't include me in your self induced insanity. Now as for your question, When did the Rothschilds become a "power" family?
They have always been powerful. You'd know that if you'd look into them. That timeline I gave out is a good start.
Abraham Lincoln was part Rothschild
Hitler Was a Rothschild
The Satanic Rothschild Dynasty
Rothschilds Conduct Red Symphony
Rothschilds and Frankfurt
The Rothschild role in the Brotherhood
The House of Rothschild: Final Warning to the World
The Rothschild Dynasty
Gentile Folly: The Rothschilds

Thumper, guess what someone said on infidels in response to Bush Lifting Limits on Spying on Citizens after 9-11?
Quote:
mshah2k
I don't think an empire and a republic are mutually exclusive.
See what I hate that place?