View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Thiaoouba Prophecy

The Thiaoouba Prophecy - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Space/Time Intra-Dimensional Travel

The Thiaoouba Prophecy
Supposedly based on real facts, this is the story of a man that was picked up by aliens & taken to their world, where their society was supposedly more advanced (in some ways) than ours. They had flying crafts, unlike the airplane, telepathic powers, etc. However, I wouldn’t waste my time reading it again. There is nothing there that deserves a 2nd read. Obviously hard to believe, especially for those who do not believe that alien crafts have a place in our world. I don’t believe or disbelieve. I am just open to all logical possibilities, as there are “hieroglyphics” left by ancient civilization where they depict alien beings & crafts. Also the immense & perfectly sculpted ancient landing strips visible from miles above the ground in South America. The “Philadelphia Experiment,” etc. All of these point to the possibility of other dimensions beyond our perception… In the movie “Contact,” the character played by Jodie Foster is taken by a time-craft to another world, in another dimension.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)