View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:31 AM

Default Re: Ahmad Nishitoba, The messenger of God

peace anonymous,

Quote:
Always know who you are dealing with
Following your advice, do you mind telling me a little about you! start with a name.

To This:

Quote:
do you idolize numbers?
No, i don't. Numbers have no power on their own, nobody can enter the kingdom of God while attributing independent powers to things or people, therefore numbers are not signs except if they stand for a righteous meaning. The followers of Moses later idolized numbers and pursued divination and other practices that focus on the number and not its Creator, for example they ask numbers for news about the future instead of asking God, as for the messengers like me God inspires us with this news then confirm it with a numerical sign, thus the meaning always comes before the proof.

[41:37] Among His proofs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate before the sun, nor the moon; you shall fall prostrate before the GOD who created them, if you truly worship Him alone.

P.S: i said it before, however maybe it was to someone else, "stop playing with the images on my website without permission", please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...