View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 11:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

I dunno thumper. This atheist if given secret knowledge or capabilities, would use it to destroy the power of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. First thing to go would be the FED. So I think Icke is right about intention being important. He may be nuts for talking about aliens, but his stuff on the microchips, Bilderbergs Trilats and the CFR are great. I have his 9-11 book and it's fantastic. So much detail. His politics is good but I think his metaphysics is a bit fucked. The founding fathers did not create a great strong country in the beginning by imagining a better matrix into existence or whatever the fuck he talks about. What Icke and other people like him forget is that "political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" and "The tree of liberty must be
refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Considering the accusation truebeliever leveled at Icke about him and boys, Icke said the same thing about James Randi. Icke said in The Biggest Secret that someone has him on tape propositioning little boys.