View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 11:28 PM

Default Re: The Militarization Of America & The Posse Comitatus Act

A Following ??? – :-o :-o :-o

Arrogant Ignorance Indeed

Strange Times Indeed
For those who followed those “news not aired”, it is obvious he wasn’t elected neither the first time nor specially the second. Why? Because obviously, he is not what true Americans wanted in the first place. A failure from the start. The rejection was always there. The polls were low from the start. That’s why 911 saved his ass. But now, the discontent it is larger than it ever was. And it’s continuing to grow. Yes, many were originally fooled once, but were soon disillusioned. To me the worst time in my entire life was when we were under a completely preventable attack & he just sat there, like a goat. I could have told him what to do. A failure from the start, but he was placed there for the NWO, no doubt. The problem is now that there are too many “asses” on the line. There are too many careers in jeopardy, too many deaths, too many suicides, too many resignations, & too many have been caught. Too many mistakes were made, too many wrongs, too many “slips of the tongue,” & nothing, absolutely nothing good coming out of this whatsoever. The illusion of a “following” is obviously created by the “propaganda machine.” Notice how they make it seem as though they never make a mistake. It’s never on a negative note, never critical, & only when they want. All the news a filtered & created for effect. It’s not about “information.” It’s about “disinformation.” So, if he comes down, it’s because someone else decided to pull the floor from underneath, no doubt. But the show will go on… no doubt.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)