View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 03:42 PM

Default Re: just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots

Akbar, I take it you are American, and to let you in on something, your media is the laughing stock of the whole world. Right wingers up here roll their eyes at the blatant propaganda called Fox for example. You have a lot to learn, including why you think the USA should be a beacon of hope for the world.

Akbar wrote:
Quote:
Now you tell me, if white controlled media in the US, which is more sophisticated and wealthy than any other white media outlet in the world can display blantant racism,the Swedes are then incapable of racism? I respectfully disagree with your views.
You don't know my views yet, you just know that you can't come up with good reasons to my questions.

The background to all this is that the elites have used every wedge issue, including race, to destroy society from within. Take a look at savethemales.ca for some more context. It should take a few months of reading, including the thread on Communism and Antonio Gramsci.

But you are much more likely to be 'be right' in your own mind, as we all are, and keep your knee jerk views. That's what the forces of the NWO assume you will do, and why they take delight at making you angry.