View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 12:33 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Good post. I never did buy the story of the lightning strike though. It sounded too far out. But as it turns out it did happen minus documents being found.

Quote:
The 19th century was Rothschild all the way, they had next to no infuence on the 18th century at all.
This must be why Henry Makow thinks Lionel Rothschild wrote the protocols. And you make a good point. Nathan's Waterloo scam brought in a shitload of money to the Rothschild family. Thanks for clarifying the nature of Carr's book.

Quote:
The only documents we have of the real Illuminati conspiracy occured in 1786 and 1787 when the Bavarian government raided the residences of Zwack and von Bassus. Lots and lots of revealing info there, but the story of the recovered documents from the dead priest didn't happen at all...

the Order wasn't a Rothschild enterprise (conceived in 1773) and Weishaupt wasn't appointed by anyone but himself (in 1776) - he was the sole founder and absolute dictator.
Do you know of any books on this?