View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Default Re: Are We Approaching A Coup D'etat On Freedom ???

Are We Losing Freedom To The True Opressors ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Are We Losing Freedom To The True Opressors ???

Under A True Democracy
I would like to think that a “True Democracy” implies “no corruption,” because it is “pure & unadulterated.” Also, if we had a body of people that really believed in “Freedom,” then there wouldn’t be a problem establishing an “Overseen Body,” whose duty was to keep government in check w/ their main “duty & responsibility,” which is that of working in the “best interest” of “all people,” regardless of who you are, how much money you posses, or don’t. A body that truly believes in “humanity.” In that regard, many things could change for the better. For example, besides the fact that I don’t believe in “taxes” & since God doesn’t charge us for the use of the earth, I don’t think anyone should, especially if the end product is to maintain these people in a state of “undeserved opulence.” In addition, many processes should be provided for all citizens, w/o loopholes, or especial benefits for special groups. I can think of a million ways in which we could all be living like “Donald Trumps,” & w/o inflicting upon the freedom of anyone else. The problem lies in that the controllers of the world are accustomed to exploiting people, redistributing the wealth to their benefit, & for some idiotic reason think they are somehow better than other “less fortunate” people, just because they were born into the “lucky sperm club.”

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
Freedom is to understand, & to be unbounded by that Freedom -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.