View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Are We Approaching A Coup D'etat On Freedom ???

Are We Losing Freedom To The True Opressors ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Are We Losing Freedom To The True Opressors ???

Under A True Democracy
I would like to think that a “True Democracy” implies “no corruption,” because it is “pure & unadulterated.” Also, if we had a body of people that really believed in “Freedom,” then there wouldn’t be a problem establishing an “Overseen Body,” whose duty was to keep government in check w/ their main “duty & responsibility,” which is that of working in the “best interest” of “all people,” regardless of who you are, how much money you posses, or don’t. A body that truly believes in “humanity.” In that regard, many things could change for the better. For example, besides the fact that I don’t believe in “taxes” & since God doesn’t charge us for the use of the earth, I don’t think anyone should, especially if the end product is to maintain these people in a state of “undeserved opulence.” In addition, many processes should be provided for all citizens, w/o loopholes, or especial benefits for special groups. I can think of a million ways in which we could all be living like “Donald Trumps,” & w/o inflicting upon the freedom of anyone else. The problem lies in that the controllers of the world are accustomed to exploiting people, redistributing the wealth to their benefit, & for some idiotic reason think they are somehow better than other “less fortunate” people, just because they were born into the “lucky sperm club.”

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)