View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 09:00 PM

Default Re: What We Believe As White Racists

that's pretty reactionary of you akbar, comparing self-determination for whites with homosexuality.

if these are the same 'hateful bigots' that you have such a problem with, wouldn't separatism present itself as a mutually beneficial goal? Again, whenever you post something like this it borders on fanatical one worldism to the point where you will not tolerate anything different from the mainstream, and I find that disturbing.

i have yet to see a cogent and moral argument for why the 'anti-racists' should demand that all whites participate in the 'global community' against their will other than the fact that the alternative offends the status quo.

Thatís like me taking offence to the Amish because they don't want to live in cities like the rest of us, or the freed blacks who left America to set up Liberia, or Goth punk kids because they dress in black. Being overly concerned with what others do with their freedom (in particular whites) elevates them to god-like undue importance and implies they are responsible for you when the feeling is certainly not mutual. Quite honestly, it almost resembles a kind of battered wife syndrome.

Perhaps by endorsing their freedom, will you have some freedom from the mental prison you've put yourself in that requires validation from your 'oppressors'.

--Andrew Carnegie