View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 11:29 AM

Default Re: What We Believe As White Racists

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
Are you refuting history by saying that whites have not been involved in the greatest acts of genocide in humanity? Only a fool would believe that. I don't think anyone cares if whites have self determination or not. I'm only alluding to the fact that other races will be preparing for race war when this happens because whites cannot live in peace without attacking other races. Is there anytime in history in which you lived in peace without attacking another race?
your thinking is way too simplistic.

this 'race war' will not spontaneously happen, especially when you have the American congress giving millions of dollars to groups like La Raza who preach ethnic cleansing and killing of all 'gringos'.

the same can be said for the islamic radicals who are brought in who terrorize the local population, make public calls for jihad, and legislate for Shari'a.

this is what the dream of 'diversity' has wrought. a tinderbox where everyone has competing interests and where the ruling elite have deliberately set it up that way where the minorities are given free reign to attack the majority. Of course this can only happen so long.

The point is, you are WAY OFF when you say something like white australians are attacking other races FOR NO REASON. Where there's smoke there's fire. While you want to believe that whites are inherently evil, and the solution is to dissolve their national identity, i suggest you use a little more common sense and realize that mass immigration is not the cure, but rather the fuel, for a race war.

--Andrew Carnegie