View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 11:11 PM

Default Re: America & The "Police State"

Oops,... The "Terrorist Information Awareness" (TIA) System - :-o :-o :-o

Oops,... The "Terrorist Information Awareness" (TIA) System

Cause' I am your goddam dictator, & I swore an oath to protect that "goddamned peice of paper" you all cherish so goddam much, & cause I ain't got notin' to explain to nobody.

A Fork In The Road
"Does Bush really value that (insert Lord's name in vain) piece of worthless paper? I think not. From his actions and manner of speech, it is doubtful that Bush has read either the US Constitution or the holy book upon which he placed his hand twice and swore to preserve, protect and defend it.

The New York Times reported last week that Bush authorized the National Security Agency (NSA) to cast a wide net to spy on American citizens' e-mail and phone calls. He allows the NSA to spy on citizens without seeking warrants from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Once this policy fell into public light, Bush went on the offense, saying yeah, he did it, and he was gonna keep on doing it, because he was the president and -- like he told Washington Post's Bob Woodward -- that means he doesn't have to explain to anybody why he does anything."

"The media psycho-flogs them into believing the criminal here is the whistleblower who shone the light on the illegal surveillance, not the traitor who broke the law."
http://interventionmag.com/Primary/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=90

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)