View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 09:40 AM

Default Re: When will all this go down in the US

Here's one more thing from matchbox philosophy:

Carl Jung did not believe in God (the way the fundamentalists and fanatics believe). Hence, Carl Jung is a heathen. Since all heathens are doomed to go to hell, Carl Jung is also doomed to go to hell. The Freemasons love him, hence it's logical that Freemasons worship satan :-)

It only reminds me of a certain statement made by "Morpheus" in the movie "Matrix":

"The matrix is a system, Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you're inside, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the people that we are trying to free. But until they are freed, they are still a part of the system and that makes them our enemy. Most of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it!"

That's undoubtedly my take on all organized religions that discourage free thinking. Anyway, I'm proud to be a Freemason, and glad to see that there are still many free thinkers left in this world that make a strong attempt to discern the truth.

By the way, last night I saw the movie "THX 1138". It was truly awesome and gives a very thought-provoking picture of what happens in a world where all outlets to freedom (both physical and mental) are shut off and people become hopelessly dependent on the system that keeps them enslaved. And it's truly refreshing to watch the journey of one man ready to fight any odds to escape from this rut.

My only advice to everyone will be to exercise accurate thinking and be willing to face the truth, even if it is unpleasant.