View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: When will all this go down in the US

I think you should know that if you speak with large and broad negative generalizations about a certain group of folks, and particularly those of faith, because it is so germaine to who they are, their very being etc.,you will find you might get a reply which may echo such words.

This is not to suggest my reply to you is in error.

Only that there might have been some things said that suggest broad sterotypes and generalities about you and your groups.

I'm sorry about that.

I have not had very much time to be on here today, and when I wrote that above I got a call and had no ability to go back, synthesize, remove things, check or edit, which I was hoping to.

The typos probably show that ;-)

At any rate,
my message stands as this.

What you feel "freedom" may be in your mind, may not truly be. And what you consider "freedoms", Christians might consider very great bondage indeed.

I know you have had some problems with those who do not like the masons, here, and all that they symbolize for them.

Try to understand that there is much evidence to support you are in the company of folks who may not seem or may not be personally or directly compromised, via their connection to this all,
but this does not mean there is no sacrifice made.

In a word, what you consider "cults", may well be the thing you have been involved in, my point above.

Those you label as being in "cults", may quite possibly, live in a freedom you do not know of, because you are in another mindset altogether.

I have no problem with you here. You are welcome as far as I'm concerned. I have no "agenda" with you or anyone, other than to see that errors are corrected, if/when I'm able, when you talk about the Christian's God.

You spoke about us, we Christians, as if we walk in blind faith. But all faith, true faith, comes from a point of some decision.

Please do not take my words to you as a personal insult or affront.

Only strong suggestions that you may be deeply wrong in your ideas about Christians and your words about them. And too, that you may indeed be quite caught up in the self same thing you seem mock.

God Bless ;-)