View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Holocaust Survivor Memoir Exposed as Fraud

Draken, your post should be in 24 pt. all caps!! Now THAT is the kind of truth that can set one free.

Get this:

In an essay published in a major Canadian newspaper (Ottawa Citizen, Nov. 18, 1998), Jewish writer Judith Shulevitz arrogantly argued that it doesn't really matter much if Fragments is authentic. Her main misgiving, apparently, is that the deceit was not more adroit: "I can't help wishing Wilkomirksi-Doesseker [sic] had been more subtle in his efforts at deception, and produced the magnificent fraud world literature deserves."

Only their own word, Chutzpah, even begins to describe this female's arrogance and thinly disguised venom. They love the lie, they just don't want to get caught in it.

How anybody with one eye and half sense can still put any credence in their lies regarding the Holohoax, or much of anything else they say, is beyond me.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque